• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My New Omega PO 42 MM From Fakemaster!

amorgan

Horology Curious
21/1/09
While looking for my first rep, I flailed around for weeks looking at rep websites trying to decide which one to trust with my hard earned cash. Then I was fortunate enough to find RWI and that wonderful SEARCH function! I absolutely loathed the idea of getting a watch drop shipped from Asia with little or no QC. I was fortunate enough to find Fakemaster, who inspects and tests his products prior to delivery to the end user. As a new member to this hobby, that service really put me at ease. Fakemaster delivered my PO on time and I cannot tell you how beautiful this watch is! I am absolutely horrible with lighting and photographing objects up close, but here's my first shot. My poor photography skills don't do the watch justice - it is truly beautiful! Anyone looking for a quality product and peace of mind when ordering? FM is your guy. Thanks Fakey!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
congratz to your new watch and you can't do anything wrong with Faky

elspike

Horology Curious
7/3/09
Just a quick one. Is fakey a dealer? Or does he do just the special editions that I have seen?

I should probably ask him this in a pm or in his 'corner' but I'm on the iPhone so I'm lazy.

elSpike out.

amorgan

Horology Curious
21/1/09
He's listed as a "Watch Aficionado/Expert." I would call him a dealer. He seems to have a limit on the watches he offers, but if you're looking for anything I would definately check with him first. Good luck with your search!

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I am actually a builder. I carry parts for everything I do so I can work on them. As much as I would love to do others it is too expensive to keeps parts for everything. For that reason I tend not to stray much. But I would love to because the product out there varies so wildly it is quite disconceerting.

TatsNguns

4/12/08
hey fake

that superavenger I bought off of ryk from you just stopped working altogether , the rotor spins freely yet natta , nothing no hands move on the chrono. what can I do to get this thing back to working ? whats your guess ? remember this is the a 7750 that came running and stopping etc. so advice or just a watch repair person ?

and I dont leave my chronos running endlessly so ideas would be great. remember i had my message thingy taken away so if you can leave your idea on here I guess

Thanks

Peter O

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Well I just got you guys together. Being the second owner out I can't say what heppened to the watch before it got to you. That you would have to take up with him. Either way this thread is not the place to post your question. It should be done by PM wouldn't you agree?

coling

17/10/08
fakemaster said:
I am actually a builder. I carry parts for everything I do so I can work on them. As much as I would love to do others it is too expensive to keeps parts for everything. For that reason I tend not to stray much. But I would love to because the product out there varies so wildly it is quite disconceerting.

Your a developler, designer, an architect, & then maybe the builder comes in after that some sales and marketing, packing, postage & customs adviser & sometimes a guidence councillor. All in all a pretty talented dude. Don't sell yourself short Fakey.

TatsNguns

4/12/08
i just wanted to know what the possible cause could be so i could check off possiblities and not sure how the heck I would "PM" with out having the mail feature ??????????????

Peter O

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I keep forgetting that. Still not the place for it though. Why don't you log onto to MSN.