• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new 2254

Omega

Known Member
8/5/09
After seeing a thread regarding a member bought some watch from http://www.aoobuy.com and give very positive comment. Decide to give it a try. Seller is very responsive to my email and charges are very reasonable. Delay a day due to seller bother to do QC for me and discover crisp is defective and change another one for me. Seller service is good. Cost me less than 73 buck including shipping/paypal. In terms of finish is not as good as those 250-300bucks version but feels more than a 100 buck watch.

2254-2.jpg

2254-1.jpg

2254-3.jpg

Bezel is definitely not those will fall off in few weeks time. :lol:

Positive-Overall build is solid and feels heavy! Bracelet crisp nicely.The date change completely exactly on 12am, just like the gen rolex. Never handle a real Omega before. Does Omega watch date operate same as Rolex?

Negative- Bezel pearl position a bit off, omega logo and wording on bracelet is etched and not engrave, HE valve is off position, crown guard not correct. Lum is available only on hr/min/seconds hand and bezel pearl.

Overall, I like the watch. Cos me 73 buck, I can 't demand to perfect,right?