• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My name is Luckie and I am an Omega Partsaholic.

luckie

19/12/11
Yes, I have been gathering parts for some builds next winter, Hope it's a cold winter and there are plenty of indoor days.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
My name is mr.pap and i am an omega gen partaholic...

I am trying very hard not to be anything else at the moment.

I am a sick person, please help me!!!

Sent from my Couch using Wi-Fi

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
My name is om3ga_guy and I too am a gen Omega partsaholic!

I started my rep hobby a year and a half ago with a $100 budget PO and I have since then bought and sold 25 reps condensing my collection to a small group of select Seamaster frankens.

I now wear my frankens more than my gens and I have guys like Pap and Ted (aka luckie) to thank for dragging me into this hobby :)

GFlansburg

Renowned Member
29/12/11
You are all sick... sick.

Om3ga_guy who do you get to do all the work on your watches?

luckie

19/12/11
My name is om3ga_guy and I too am a gen Omega partsaholic!

I started my rep hobby a year and a half ago with a $100 budget PO and I have since then bought and sold 25 reps condensing my collection to a small group of select Seamaster frankens.

I now wear my frankens more than my gens and I have guys like Pap and Ted (aka luckie) to thank for dragging me into this hobby :)

I just feed your addiction and you mine. LOL

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
wow i am soon to be joining you in the same ward guys!

glippy01

8/9/09
I too echo Om3ga_guy's sentiment. Since I installed the GEN dial, hands, tube, and crown on my UPO ihave not worn my gen 11613 SUB. Shameful.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
im ****** up as well , the only thing stopping my adiction is the lack of cash , if u want to be cure , send me all ur extra cash , that way u wont be able to increase ur addiction

luckie

19/12/11
Lack of cash is a given for a farmer like myself. I just rob Peter to pay Paul. I really need an Asian 7750 now. Man I'm in bad shape, getting the shakes now. LOL