• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Little Family

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
Hi everyone....last night I posted a picture of my new Railmaster...but I wanted to post a quick picture of what lead up to this watch. Here is my little family... a 1961 Seamaster 30 with a "Explorer-type" redial...its a manually wound Omega 286 movement that has been redone by a watchsmith friend of mine. It has wonderful lume. Ideally I'd like to get broad arrow type hands for it. I have it on a black leather band. The next is a Yao-ized Seiko SKX-007 (Japanese version) with a MoD dial and sword hands. Its on a Bond Nato strap. Finally my new Railmaster from Ruby on what might be a genuine Croc strap.

Yes, there are some scratches here and there...these watches get worn often and I tend to be on the clumsy side.

I guess you could say that I like this style dial!!!

Enjoy!

-EZ-

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/07
Seiko makes great watches. That custom SKX is the bee's knees.

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
Thanks, The Seiko is very cool...very vintage on the bond strap...I have a new "super oyster" bracelet for it, but will probably find a nice black leather strap for it once I get tired of the Bond Nato strap. Now, the one that started it all...the 61 Omega is only 35mm and it seems so small compared to everything else!! Unfortunately with the Yao and the Railmaster, I don't know how much wrist time it will get in the future. Now if only that Railmaster had better lume!!!

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Very cute family. Looks like they need to go to the beach. :lol: :lol: