• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My latest watch

replica7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/06
Hi,

I received this beautiful watch from Joshua yesterday. The build quality is very good and all I can say is that it is worth buying a replica.

Here are some pictures and thanks for viewing.

po1intau0.jpg

Attention: The helium valve is loose. For other buyers, please check them otherwise you will loose them.

po2intof0.jpg

replica7

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Yep, wouldn't be the first time someone lost an omega helium valve. Good idea to completely seal it as some have been a source of leaks in the smp's.

replica7

9/12/06
On my genuine SMP, when I open it, it will not fall since there is a stopper.

replica7

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Yes on the gen the helium release valve is functional... On the rep it is just there to look pretty and let moisture in.

replica7

9/12/06
supermanx,

Do you know if this PO is water resistant? Can I wear this when taking a shower? I will not use it for swimming.

replica7

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Should be water resistant enough for light use like showering, but every rep is differant.

Quick test is to get a glass of hot water, dip the watch in slowly watching for water bubbles. If you see bubbles pay attention to where and remove the watch closely. This is the area that air is escaping from your watch, and after air out water in. Dont leave your watch submerged in the water for more then a few seconds at a time until you know its not bubbling.

replica7

9/12/06
supermanx said:
Should be water resistant enough for light use like showering, but every rep is differant.

Quick test is to get a glass of hot water, dip the watch in slowly watching for water bubbles. If you see bubbles pay attention to where and remove the watch closely. This is the area that air is escaping from your watch, and after air out water in. Dont leave your watch submerged in the water for more then a few seconds at a time until you know its not bubbling.

Wow, that is a smart idea. I will try it tomorrow.
Thanks.

replica7

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
replica7 said:

replica7

My Rep SMP too :lol:

nice watch btw.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
replica7 said:
supermanx said:

Here's where I tried this:
http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3145

watertest%20-%205.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
If thats your pic, very nice job and hey enjoy your watch. 8)

replica7

9/12/06
Vric said:
replica7 said:

replica7

My Rep SMP too :lol:

nice watch btw.

Yes, it is a beautiful watch although I have noticed some flaws.
1. The minute hand is a little bit longer than the genuine.
2. The numbers 12 and 6 are not centered properly.
3. The logo is an old story.

I still like them.

replica7

replica7

9/12/06
Pugwash said:
replica7 said:
supermanx said:

Here's where I tried this:
http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3145

watertest%20-%205.jpg

Pugwash,

Thank you.

This is a very nice tread.

replica7

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
WOW. Those pics are so sexy! DAMN they are good. I love the contrast and lightness at the same time. Truely wonderful. Now send WBK a pm and help him take better pics. LOL No trouble intended WBK. :D