• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Franken PO

zokim

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/12
u5atymuv.jpg
yju4yme3.jpg

zokim

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/12
V5 PO, gen bezel assembly, crystal/gasket, HEV, dial, hands, and DW. Have a gen rubber strap and buckle too. Only thing missing is the crown and tube.

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
V5 PO, gen bezel assembly, crystal/gasket, HEV, dial, hands, and DW. Have a gen rubber strap and buckle too. Only thing missing is the crown and tube.

The crown and the tube are the first things that need to me changed with OEM as they will get threaded before you know it.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Very nice looking PO you have! Congrats!!!! :cheers:

zokim

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/12
The crown and the tube are the first things that need to me changed with OEM as they will get threaded before you know it.

Well, you were absolutely right. Took only two weeks to get threaded, wow. Now I have to mod the tube and crown, or I might just sell it...I'm so upset.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw&feature=player_detailpage"]Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up - YouTube[/ame]

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Well, you were absolutely right. Took only two weeks to get threaded, wow. Now I have to mod the tube and crown, or I might just sell it...I'm so upset.

That sucks bro.... I know the feeling.
What do you guys mean "gets threaded?"
Like stuck in the case, can't be screwed out ?

zokim

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/12
The threading that is on the tube or the inner part of the crown is stripped, so now it will not hold when you try to screw down the crown.