• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My franken 42PO

luckie

19/12/11
Gen SELs, gen clasp, gen crown and tube, 2824 Recently regulated.
DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
Looks great Ted!

The insert + gen pearl mod will look fantastic once its installed too. Looking forward to following your project :)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Go go go Luckie! More pics, i am sure the others will ask too lol

What is going to happen next? Any other mods?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Looks good man. The Gen crown and tube is a great way to start. It feels so smooth :lol:

If it's not the flash making your clasp look a bit scratched up, try brushing it with one of these......
scotchbrite.jpg

luckie

19/12/11
Looks good man. The Gen crown and tube is a great way to start. It feels so smooth :lol:

If it's not the flash making your clasp look a bit scratched up, try brushing it with one of these......
scotchbrite.jpg

I cleaned the clasp up after I took the pics, I need to redo the clasp pics.
I think I've gone about as far as I want to on this one, I've become bored with it actually.
BTW Correctime did all the mod work, I can't take any of that credit. LOL
I thought I had some movement pics to but couldn't find them, Movement is beautiful and clean.

importedfob

Known Member
29/3/11

scotchbrite.jpg

Great tip! I brushed my clasp and it looks like new.

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10

Thanks for the tip. I will try it tonite.

luckie

19/12/11
I thought I mentioned that, that's why I included the photo of the caseback, my bad. LOL