• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first watch with Lucy- Rolex datejust rodhium

Bucknguyentattoo

Do not accept unsolicited offers
29/6/17
Hi all,this is my second rep and my first rep i order from Lucy.
The previous one is from another TD here but the experience was so terrible and the watch itself is disaster and it stopped me buying rep for a whole year. But recently i found Lucy and decided to order from her. Lucy took a bit longer on qc watch (around 3 weeks in total before sending to me) but the outcome is absolutely stunning.
Thanks again Lucy I will order again
4TYDrZJ

Reactions: lambo79

carlosl

Getting To Know The Place
6/6/18
Hi all,this is my second rep and my first rep i order from Lucy.
The previous one is from another TD here but the experience was so terrible and the watch itself is disaster and it stopped me buying rep for a whole year. But recently i found Lucy and decided to order from her. Lucy took a bit longer on qc watch (around 3 weeks in total before sending to me) but the outcome is absolutely stunning.
Thanks again Lucy I will order again
4TYDrZJ

Very nice!

Do you have any pictures? What factory is it from?

Bucknguyentattoo

29/6/17
Hello, Lucy said its BP s version, with asian clone 2836 movement. I tried to attach the picture, but it doesnt show, so I leave the imgur link here . https://imgur.com/a/4TYDrZJ
its a bit dirty when i tried to take a picture

akshay.arora

23/1/16
Hello, Lucy said its BP s version, with asian clone 2836 movement. I tried to attach the picture, but it doesnt show, so I leave the imgur link here . https://imgur.com/a/4TYDrZJ
its a bit dirty when i tried to take a picture
Hello,

I ordered the same watch from Lucy.

Just getting a bit curious, to know more about the inhand experience of watch?

How's it going?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bucknguyentattoo

29/6/17
Hello. I am not a watch expert, so I cannot say much about the look, but I got a lot of compliments from my coworkers. However after a month of wearing, the watch start sometime stop working, I have to shake it really hard to start it again. I think I m gonna go to the local watchsmith to check it soon

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello. I am not a watch expert, so I cannot say much about the look, but I got a lot of compliments from my coworkers. However after a month of wearing, the watch start sometime stop working, I have to shake it really hard to start it again. I think I m gonna go to the local watchsmith to check it soon

Oh,friend,sorry for hear about it,if watch have any problem,and you can't solve it,
you can tell me,send me email,if I don't reply you in time,please send more,thank you,I will try my best to help you about it.

Regards
Lucy

Bucknguyentattoo

29/6/17
I sent several emails but not sure you got it, could you please check, I send another email now . Thanks a lot

zoabrigo

Getting To Know The Place
30/12/16
Oh,friend,sorry for hear about it,if watch have any problem,and you can't solve it,
you can tell me,send me email,if I don't reply you in time,please send more,thank you,I will try my best to help you about it.

Regards
Lucy

Hi lucy what is your email address?

Sent from the RWI mobile app