• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first watch from the famous Lucy

Spillo

Getting To Know The Place
9/10/16
Well, after a long exchange of information, I sent $ 408 to Lucy for a DSSD V7 Noob with 2836.2,using WU.
Definitely she responds quickly and is also nice. Now we'll see if all that glitters is gold ...
To be continued...:greedy:

DANforty

Known Member
5/9/16
Mate I've used her before and in the process of another watch which should be on its way very soon and I have two more watches I will be ordering as soon as I receive the next watch , she is a great lady to deal with and always comes up with the goods such a fuss free transaction

991Turbo

14/6/16
Who is this famous Lucy? Does she have a website? How do I see the inventory?

Spillo

9/10/16
Just kidding ... but not too much. She 's really famous for its accuracy. She is called 'Personal Shopper'! No website, you have to contact her via email ([email protected]) and not via PM. Usually she responds quickly. Under TD,she is Truetime168 . Happy shopping!

Spillo

9/10/16
Nothing new. Last message told me not to worry because she would need a couple of days, then does not work on the weekend, so ... monday I'll start to worry! Seriously, if everyone speaks well of Lucy, there is a reason ... I hope.

Spillo

9/10/16
Well,finally it's Monday.
In China are 18.40 p.m.
And I are still without news from 1/11.
Even photos,promised me in a couple of days.
It's unfortunately a fact, that after the payment, the communications are very slow.
Maybe it is normal, surely everything will be for the best. But for now do not think bad it is almost impossible.
I hope to be wrong, because before choosing my TD I spent a week on the forum.
It would break my heart ...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well,finally it's Monday.
In China are 18.40 p.m.
And I are still without news from 1/11.
Even photos,promised me in a couple of days.
It's unfortunately a fact, that after the payment, the communications are very slow.
Maybe it is normal, surely everything will be for the best. But for now do not think bad it is almost impossible.
I hope to be wrong, because before choosing my TD I spent a week on the forum.
It would break my heart ...

dude there has been some problems over there , Lucy is as good as they get ...

read here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/349693-Noob-factory-closed-due-to-police-raid

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Im sure things will be back to normal , it just might take a little bit of time ...

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lello,

Really sorry for the delay,and really sorry for reply you late,
recently,I am very very chaotic and upset,
because the polices raided the market almost everyday,

so let all factories can't release orders as normal,they closed their offices in the market,
all of them didn't receive watches which for repair or change,

usually,after order a watch,if normal,I mean if the watch don't have problem,
the watch will come out within 2 days after my customers send the payment,
except the watch have problem,I didn't get it back,then need more days,
I think many customers who ordered from me before know about it,

for your watch,I have ordered it for you after you send the payment,
in fact,I got it back after 2 days too,but the one I got,I feel the pearl on the bezel is not good,
it have glue near the pearl,and it's not in the center,I rejected that one directly,
it's a few days ago,I thought I can get another new one soon,but in fact,not,
then every day,I waited it come out,but still not,
even I didn't work at weekends before,I went to the market still at this weekends,to wait the news about this watch,

then Noob and many factories let me wait their news at Monday,
at Monday,I got inform from many factories,their formal inform,like ZF,like Noob,etc,
all of them will close in this week,some for 5 days,some for 3 days,but I think in the whole of this week,will very hard,

Lello,firstly,thank you very very much for your trust for me on this order,
I checked your review just now,I found at first,even I didn't reply you in a few days ago,you still trust me,
and after a weekends,after Monday,you began to be worried,I really can understand you,
please don't worry,I promise I will get a good watch for you,you won't disappoint about it,

in the market,the factories usual release orders about 5 pm ~9 pm before,
because of the polices raided the market every day in last week,
so some open their office at 2 pm ~5 pm,and some open their office until 10 pm,
some will only stay in the market about half an hour in the meanwhile,
so I have to went to the market earlier at 2 pm,and wait more and more time in the market until 10:30 pm,

so all the last week,I spent too much time on the market,after I back,I really don't have enough time to reply emails like before,
so really hope all of you can understand,

I have more than 30 orders in my hands still now,please don't worry,I will try my best for all of you still,
every day,I will go to the market still,to see whether have latest news about factories,if the factory can work for dealers,then I will work for you too,
so please don't worry,

I will post a thread about it soon too,to let other of my customers don't worry about it,
I left my house after I have lunch at Monday,
back to my house at 11:00 pm at night,too tired,so slept a hour,then reply this for you,
so friend,hope you can see it in time,please don't worry now,

thank you for your trust on me,really appreciate it.

Best Regards
Lucy

chowychow

Known Member
25/7/16
Don't worry mate Lucy is really good. She may take a little longer compared to other TDs but this is mainly down to her sharp eyed QC.
Your watch will arrive but with the current climate of police raids it will just take a little longer thats all. :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=64410]truetime168[/MENTION] Be safe Lucy.

Spillo

9/10/16
Yes,problably factories will be re-opened in a few days,maybe two.

Spillo

9/10/16
Lucy is always very kind and present. She sent me the pics QC. She is testing the watch and will send it soon.