• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first UPO

selvi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/5/12
Niiiice, I have ordered already one from Trevor :eek:)

Mds2004

24/5/12
I'm jealous. My UPO has been stuck in customs for a week, and it's only 4 hours away! :(

JFM

18/2/11
Nice one man. I love the orange/orange.
Nice pickup!

mrs1986

13/3/12
Nice! Enjoy it!!

BTW, isnt this the 42mm version?? If that, it is the 5GPO not the UPO, the Ultimate is refered to the 45,5mm version :)

InDenial

Known Member
17/6/12
It's a beautiful watch!

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't."

u08mah

Horology Curious
7/10/06
Nice! Enjoy it!!

BTW, isnt this the 42mm version?? If that, it is the 5GPO not the UPO, the Ultimate is refered to the 45,5mm version :)

Yes you are right - it is the 42mm version. Apologies I am a newbie so am not really well versed in the terminology. I thought it was the UPO.

mrs1986

13/3/12
Yes you are right - it is the 42mm version. Apologies I am a newbie so am not really well versed in the terminology. I thought it was the UPO.

No need to sorry, it was just a little info about it :)

selvi

19/5/12
I'm jealous. My UPO has been stuck in customs for a week, and it's only 4 hours away! :(

My customs take everything but I email them and they release packages the same day. When I see the package is incoming to them I send their data b/f they receive the package lol
so, it is almost transparent stop for me.

Mds2004

24/5/12
My customs take everything but I email them and they release packages the same day. When I see the package is incoming to them I send their data b/f they receive the package lol
so, it is almost transparent stop for me.

Where do you live? If in the states what is the email?

selvi

19/5/12
Where do you live? If in the states what is the email?
Unfortunatelly east europe - Poland strictly.
Try to make some calls to your custom office and find out how to speed up the process.