• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first reps arrived from Sead yestarday (DSSD and Prodiver)

The_WishMasteR

Known Member
10/10/12
Well what to say...
First things first, Sead is the man:thumbsup:, a great calm guy, really understanding with a noob like me and always answered all my questions with sincerity and honesty, yes he as somewhat short answers but hey it's all that's necessary i am the one doing the big testaments LOL.

Now regarding the watches what to say, what to say....
They are AWESOME, the best ones i have seen (of course they are mine :maty:) now seriously they really are great couldn't ask for more, the DSSD looks and feels great, the only thing i will mod in the future is the pearl but hey, we all now, that as to be done in all of them so nothing to be worried, the bracelet came really dirty with oil residue from the machining process but, nothing a good cleaning wont solve(which i already did and glued the screws as well) the brushing looks spot on to me so nothing to do here the CG also looks pretty good, the crown works great, there is no problem with the threads,the lume is ok but it's no superlume (might change one day with w@tchlume stuff), and the movement (clone 2836-2) is spot on as well, really smooth(didn't check the timing yet but as soon as i do i will update on this) now i am going to seal the HEV with some extra strength clear epoxy (320Kg cm2 roughly 4000 psi) and grease all the o-rings.
Now the Prodiver is a BEAST it is ginormous and lovely :maty:the bezel works just like the gen, the buttons are also like the gen, the bracelet came with really sharp edges and dirty so had to be smoothed down a bit (used a nail buffer just to remove the sharpness) and cleaned, the dial is right on the money so is the amazing AR on the crystal (really surprised here taking in account the price), the lume is just standard but it is better than my Casio's(will change it as well), the movement works great (it's the Japanese quartz model) the resetting of the chrono works like the gen (which have a 7750) only thing is the small seconds hand, it doesn't sweep but who cares :lol: this thing is awesome.

So to all this i say, thank you Sead and thank you RWI :cheers:

Now on to what my people likes, pics.

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

_MG_1805.jpg

_MG_1803.jpg

_MG_1802.jpg

_MG_1801.jpg

lloydbee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/12
"Somewhat short on answers".. that is the truth as I sit here waiting for payment details so I can get my first watch underway. Patience sucks.

That Provider used some of the worlds metal resources for sure, that things a mountain of metal. Nice pair, enjoy.

The_WishMasteR

Known Member
10/10/12
"Somewhat short on answers".. that is the truth as I sit here waiting for payment details so I can get my first watch underway. Patience sucks.
When i say short on answers it's because is phrases are short and straight to the point. As far as your payment details go, just wait a bit he will give them to you for sure, trust me when i say he is a great guy, but keep in mind we are on weekend and so does he, the guy needs to rest to :lol:

That Provider used some of the worlds metal resources for sure, that things a mountain of metal. Nice pair, enjoy.
That they did lol and thanks

o4515

27/10/12
Really nice looking watches. Now your dilemma is... Which to wear...

The_WishMasteR

Known Member
10/10/12
Really nice looking watches. Now your dilemma is... Which to wear...
No dilemma mate, i will were them both at the same time one on each wrist :maty: (and then i will go to the hospital with serious ligament injuries do to extreme weight :rofl:)

vama

12/9/12
Wear them in good health my friend.
The DSSD is one amazing watch for sure.

dan7heman

26/10/12
Birmingham
Congrats they look great...

Now will someone please tell the royal mail to deliver my two from Sead..

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Nice !
I too am waiting for a DSSD Sead Noob V7. :)
Sead is fast and the best. IMHO

Junio

dan7heman

26/10/12
Birmingham
Don't worry mate you will get them.

Royal mail tried to deliver today!!

Have the card .. no customs issues and they open at 7am.

Might not sleep..lol

Typical though... been off work for 2 weeks and the day I go back they deliver them.

Oh well... pics will be up this time tomorrow.

The_WishMasteR

Known Member
10/10/12
Royal mail tried to deliver today!!

Have the card .. no customs issues and they open at 7am.

Might not sleep..lol

Typical though... been off work for 2 weeks and the day I go back they deliver them.

Oh well... pics will be up this time tomorrow.

Glad to know that everything went well :lol:

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.