• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first replica purchase ever [IN PROGRESS]

rojicha07

Getting To Know The Place
21/6/16
So I decided to finally buy a good replica for myself, and I love the Tag Heuer Calibre 16, but I will never pay $4000 for a watch! So I decided to purchase a good replica, and chose Lucy as my dealer because of all of the good comments I've read about her.

So far so good, sent the payment on the 12th trough Paypal, got QC pics the next day (13th). I share them with you, it seems nice to me, and Lucy says it's beautiful and the best version available in the market. Only thing missing that I noticed is the watch model (like CV2A10) in the rear part, but Lucy said the factory can't make it. Still is a rep, so it doesn't matter:

Still hasn't shipped, she's testing it. Communication has been acceptable, she replies like once a day at most, sometimes skips a day. Only thing that worries me right now is that I leave USA on October 29th, so I need it delivered before that date. Hope EMS can do it!

I'll post further updates when I have it.

Cheers

rojicha07

21/6/16
Don't know about the webpage, but you can contact Lucy at: [email protected]

UPDATE:

Lucy found a tiny scratch on the case, so she sent it back to get it fixed. Great quality control. Shipping will now probably be by DHL so that it can arrive on time.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Shipping by DHL does not guaranty it will arrive earlier then EMS. If you are in Europe, perhaps. If you are in Asia, maybe. If you are in the USA, I would not use DHL. Kinda risky to use DHL from China to the USA. There have been a lot of issues with them. Use EMS if in the USA. Lucy knows best, ask her what she thinks is safest nowadays for your area.

rojicha07

21/6/16
Shipping by DHL does not guaranty it will arrive earlier then EMS. If you are in Europe, perhaps. If you are in Asia, maybe. If you are in the USA, I would not use DHL. Kinda risky to use DHL from China to the USA. There have been a lot of issues with them. Use EMS if in the USA. Lucy knows best, ask her what she thinks is safest nowadays for your area.

Ohh I see, thanks a lot for the heads up. Yes, Lucy told me she will confirm today if she can use DHL safely to USA. The problem is that at this point, due to the delay with the watch, by EMS I don't think it will arrive on time before next Saturday (29th), and I leave USA that day, so I don't know what do do

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I just purchased a watch from her but she don't offered me paypal payment. Why you can used such payment?

rojicha07

21/6/16
I just purchased a watch from her but she don't offered me paypal payment. Why you can used such payment?

You need to have some sort of feedback as buyer, and you have to pay more to cover the Paypal fees

magicty0422

Known Member
29/9/16
I felt a bit nervous now. she replies only once a day after I paid. Before she replied very fast and communication was perfect.

rojicha07

21/6/16
I felt a bit nervous now. she replies only once a day after I paid. Before she replied very fast and communication was perfect.

Don't worry. She has been very busy lately. She didn't reply to me for 3 days, but she was taking care of the tiny scratch she detected on my watch and finding out the best way to ship it out to me. Now everything is sorted out and going smoothly.

So really there's nothing to worry about, she seems a great and trustworthy dealer.

I will post pics and review as soon as I get mine

rojicha07

21/6/16
Update 10/20/2016: I got my tracking number, sent by DHL. As of now it's still not recognized by DHL's tracking system. I hope I can get it soon and that it's not seized in customs.

rojicha07

21/6/16
The tracking number that I received 3 days ago still shows up as "not found" on DHL. I have emailed Lucy twice and haven't received an answers in these 3 days. I keep telling to myself that I shouldn't worry because she's a TD, but when $300+ it's at stake, boy this is frustrating. No matter how good the watch can be, this is not a nice service to receive and her response times are really bad.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Don't be nervous. She will take good care of you.

rojicha07

21/6/16
Well, I've had the watch now for some days, I can't be happier!! It's just amazing, see by yourself:

About Lucy, I truly recommend her! Communication with her sometimes it's a little slow, but that's maybe just me that I'm too impatient and anxious. However, she was a great dealer and the transaction was flawless. She helped me with all my requests, and her QC is impressive!

Now I feel like I have the original, it's the same thing!

If you're looking for a replica watch, look no further. Make yourself a favor and buy from Lucy. She will find you the best replica, ship it extremely safely and fast and will always look for your satisfaction.

100% RECOMMENDED!! 100% SATISFIED!! AWESOME WATCH!!

Thank you Lucy!!!!