• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep ... Rolex Daytona 116509 Grey Dial with leather Strap

spidfrik

Looking Around
13/10/14
After a week of contemplation and emails with Lucy, I finally decided to take a plunge and Ordered a Rolex Daytona 116509 with brown leather strap , with an extra SS bracelet so i can interchange it from time to time. I just sent the payment through WU today, sent the email to Lucy my details and MTCN number.

So far in my experience Lucy is fast in replying inquiries and seems very nice and helpful .... so lets see in the following days how things will turn out.

Will keep you guys posted.

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
You're in good hands. Relax and she'll take care of your watch. Just remember, Lucy takes a day or two to test your rep if it's functioning properly, just be patient :)

pewpewz

Horology Curious
1/5/14
Why cant I go to truetime168.com? It keeps saying that this account is unavailable?

spidfrik

Looking Around
13/10/14
I got the QC pictures yesterday, I will post pictures as soon i find out how. Lucy is very good in communicating, she is very accommodating in simple requests, like testing the fit of the bracelet on the watch. She is really meticulous , she noticed a very tiny spec of tread inside the watch (which is not visible in the QC pictures) and she returns the watch to the factory to rectify the mistake.

To Pewpewz.... I think her site is no longer functioning (maybe got seized, but I am not really sure), but she is legit.