• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep: PO Chrono just arrived!

abercrombie3105

Looking Around
15/7/12
Hey guys,
first i want to say thank you to your board - it helped me a lot with my decision!!!

Now its time for showing pictures of my PO beauty. I am really impressed of that watch!

killbill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/11
Very nice - that was exactly the same one I went for as my first (proper) rep after finding RWI :)

Now I'm waiting for PO number 5 and a Sub-C - this is addictive stuff! and seriously draining on your finances.

Luckily the good folk on here will more than likely buy your old watch when you start yearning for something new/different.

thran

9/7/12
Very nice - that was exactly the same one I went for as my first (proper) rep after finding RWI :)

Now I'm waiting for PO number 5 and a Sub-C - this is addictive stuff! and seriously draining on your finances.

Luckily the good folk on here will more than likely buy your old watch when you start yearning for something new/different.

I know what you mean! i am already waiting on the new PO and i literally just got the v5 like 2 weeks ago!