• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First REP Order | vsf pam 683 UK Stock | shipping to Austria (EU)

Slayter7

Horology Curious
18/6/23
Austria
Hi guys,
this is my very first post here, being an observer only guy the past year :)
Got a recommendation to check out Sead from a WUS fella :) and so i did it.
After reading some comments here regarding UK->EU (Germany) shipment, was not scared to ordered from UK stock as it seems to be just around 10Eur payment for taxes/ZOLL (customs)? etc at the end (while receiving the watch).

02/04/24 - Asked Sead about watch and got reply with the QC pictures pretty fast (within hours), wow!
02/03/24 - Payment done (Bank Transfer within EU country), confirmation/receipt sent to Sead around 11pm
03/03/24 - Got a "thank you" from Sead :) at 1:30 in the morning, this guy is really fast!

Waiting for the watch/shipping information, gonna post here update of the future process.

Slayter7

Horology Curious
18/6/23
Austria
11/04/24 - Watch received, was very surprised with this really fast shipment form UK to EU(Austria). Got it before getting any shipment ID from Sead :)

Overall very good build quality, smooth bezel action, nice strap and a bit of fisheye effect which doesn't bother me at all!
Rotor a bit loud but i am going to fix it by myself.

I can fully recommend Sead as a TD!