• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first purchase from Lucy!

Asim1zafar

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/1/14
Hi all,

First and foremost i would thank the forums for the wealth of knowledge when it comes to buying a replica watch. After reading and researching on the forums I decided it was finally time to purchase my first watch. It took quite a bit of time before deciding on who my trusted dealer would be. After looking through a few dealers, I decided to go with Lucy just because she has a great positive feedback from the customers and truly does care about every purchase.

The purchase:

I finally contacted Lucy and told her about the watch I would like to purchase (Two tone AP 15400). Lucy told me the price and asked me to pay so she can go and purchase the watch for me. I paid Lucy and she went on her hunt. Unfortunately the Two tone AP is not very popular so the factories do not make many of them. Lucy changed the watches several times due to some minor blemishes on the watches etc.. A month and half has passed and still could not find a perfect watch with no blemishes. We decided to change the watch to a stainless steel instead. Lucy found me the watch and after testing and making sure the watch was blemish free and kept time well, she went ahead and shipped it to me. Now I'm a proud owner of a JF factory stainless steel AP 15400!

Review:

Lucy was more than helpful and even more trustworthy. Lucy's customer service is above anything else. I had no worries about my money or purchase with Lucy even 2 months into our watch deal and also being a first time buyer. Lucy always kept me updated and was very honest with every watch she received and gave me her personal opinion as well. If it wasn't for the RWI community and the trusted dealers recommended by the forum, I am sure my first purchase wouldn't have went this smoothly and worry free. Lucy is a great trusted dealer and I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future!!

slicenk

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/1/17
Are you planning to post pictures of your purchase? It'd be greatly appreciated!