• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first purchase from Jtime: Batman 116710 BLNR GMF 1:1 V3

Downing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/20
A very friendly contact and great customer service, as well as careful and caring attitude towards a buyer. I believe Jtime is one of the best out there :)

Timeline:
21-Mar-2020: Emailed and made sure the availability. Li replied the same day with price.
22-Mar-2020: Received payment information, paid with Transferwise, Li confirmed payment ->wait for the QC pics
3-Apr-2020: Pictures received from Lana, they were excellent quality wise, there were a lot of them+ 1 short video. Approved them.
8-Apr-2020: Received a shipping notification from Lana, a dhl tracking number. Also got some useful information about what to check on package arrival
13-Apr-2020 DHL tracking still stuck at ""Shipment information received" Asked Lana about what it means, and got a reply, it's a tracking update issue of DHL due the COVID virus issues in Hong Kong.

Will update.....

GeneralG

14/12/19
My watch was also shipped on the 8th and is stuck at "Shipment information received". Good to know I'm at least not the only one.

Reactions: lambo79

7Luke

Known Member
15/1/19
My shipment has been almost 30 days with this status: “shipment information recived”..... express courier....

Downing

8/3/20
The shipment started moving on I see

Package status: In transit

Destination:
Origin:
2020-04-20 HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG
2020-04-20 HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG
2020-04-20 HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG
2020-04-20 HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Shipment scheduled to be picked up
======================================