• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first PO from andrew..

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Hi guys.. finnaly took same picture .. and I think 45.5 it max I can wear..... kind of sad can not wear 47mm panny.
Lume is great on this watch.. AR great.. anyway to many reviews for the PO so i just show wrist shot. Ugly picture too.. :lol:

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
You better tell your child to take your watch off before he breaks it :p J/K, great looking watch.

piratedzeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/12/06
lol i have 16cm /6,3 inch wrists, you? big watches look so funny on me ^^

dvn

27/5/06
Very beautiful watch but i think looked way to big for your wrist. That is why i am sticking with 42mm PO for now. Too bad that there won't be a ultimate 42mm version.

WatchDude13

Renowned Member
3/11/06
I'm a 6.5" wristed dude. :(

Although that watch is a beaut, I think it's too big for me. The 44mm PAMs are as big as I feel comfortable with.....

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Thank you guys.. and yes I feel funny wearing it too.. will see if i ever get used to it.. if not.. then it need a better place.
This is my whole family.. the biggest one is breitling super avenger.. 48mm but somehow the design make it looks ok still on my punny wrist.
just missing the pam 177H and pam 253

and with wrist shot with 111H

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
be careful...the Panny next to the Invicta...it might bite it to death.....

i think the PO looks pretty big on your wrist - anything bigger ....like 47mm....no way !!
hope you are excited about the PO.....great watch....i love mine !!
enjoy !!

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
horologie_unitas said:
be careful...the Panny next to the Invicta...it might bite it to death.....

i think the PO looks pretty big on your wrist - anything bigger ....like 47mm....no way !!
hope you are excited about the PO.....great watch....i love mine !!
enjoy !!

that's what that gold thing is? Awwww i was so excited! now i'm bleeeh.

That's what i love about the pannie though - it's squareness and flatness and simple design makes it fit on any wrist. That panerai on your wrist looks great Dan!

maybe its camera distortion with the PO shot that makes it look big. Do the lugs pass your wrists? that thing must be damn heavy!

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Thank you guys... Yeah i can forget 47mm, as you guys say its no way it will fit nicely ...
@crick... why crick No love for invicta hehehe. :lol: ... that invicta has the biggest pearl dial put it in a watch and it is automatic. the only automatic from invicta that go to wristwatch annual magazine 2006, COSC certified and V7750 movement.. I know still it is still invicta but for the price i am getting it, I could not pass it on. me sucker for good bargain. :lol:
I will stick with pam from now on.. try to collect as many pam as i can. I love that PO.. might getting the chrono version soon. dunno yet. anyone else own te chrono version.??
Dan

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I got used to it after 2 days, now I have a problem using a 40mm watch...wrist is 7"
Can't get this Pumkin from my arm....

I think it looks good on you

justaguy88

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/12/06
hmmm, I have a 6.5 inch wrist and can pull off the 45mm PO ith no problem. I think it also has to do with hand size and forearm size, and the overall proportions of your arm.

tko

Known Member
26/10/06
I've been a lurker for awhile now and last week pulled the trigger on a Black bezel 45mm Ultimate PO from Andrew at TTwristwatch.

Got the watch today. Shipping took less than a week to Canada and when I opened it up, really, couldn't believe how great this rep really is. It really does look and feel like the gen. As I was trying on a few prior to purchasing this one at the local AD's.

From a service point of view, I can't tell you how much of a painless transsaction it was with Andrew. The communication was great, and he really made me feel at ease with the whole transaction. Coulrdn't have asked for a better way to break my cherry into the hobby. I can see it becoming an addiction though. Like crack... :)

Anyways, great watch, great dealer, highly recomended and now the decision is what to get next? Panerai 111h? Angus's, IWC cousteau, Breitling, Navitimer? Unreal... can't wait...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I only had Rollies before I got my POU pumkin, then I ordered a PAM 111 FM, which is still in 'the makes', I received a PAM088 last week and when my wife saw the PAM, I had to order a PAM 40 mm for here and ordered a PAM 253 for me too :)

Now I am out of $$$$ and have to wait a couple of month

tko said:
Anyways, great watch, great dealer, highly recomended and now the decision is what to get next? Panerai 111h? Angus's, IWC cousteau, Breitling, Navitimer? Unreal... can't wait...

gabes76

Looking Around
18/1/07
we order 14

we received in spain madrid 14 po ultimate asian eta from josha an andrew last week
they look perfect, we are really happy with service, and the watches, they looks gen. we are 14 from replic.as forom spanish and we are very satisfice with our purchase.