• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first pics...of my new SMP Chrono and Ford GT40!!

copperma05

Horology Curious
9/1/07
I got this watch today from PT and wow what a piece, I've been away from this forum for a while now but I'm glad to be back, have a list of reps to get already. I know lots of pic of this watch have been posted before so I wanted to try something different, not sure if I have pulled it off, I dont really have any equipment not even a tripod so its difficult getting the images sharp but I think I've done okay.

The watch is a real stunner, the best pearl I have seen on any (unmodded) watch, yes the bezel is out but that will be fixed, its just the kinda watch ive been looking for, and all the a fraction of the gen, thanks RWI !!

enjoy the pics

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Now you just have to fix the bezel alignment and its near perfect. I keep going back to this watch when looking for something new, its one of the great reps.

sgm6s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/06
Great pics, really captures the wave patterned face nicely!

lacoste99

8/1/07
supermanx said:
Now you just have to fix the bezel alignment and its near perfect. I keep going back to this watch when looking for something new, its one of the great reps.

exactly just the bezel and your fine.

cschenone

2/8/06
My God, that watch is huge :D , its crushing the hood of that car

david-syd

Renowned Member
25/5/06
how does comfrotable does the watch wear on ur wrist.?

With the large crown and chrono setter.?
thats my only wirry before buying one myself.

copperma05

Horology Curious
9/1/07
david-syd said:
how does comfrotable does the watch wear on ur wrist.?

With the large crown and chrono setter.?
thats my only wirry before buying one myself.

I was I little conerned myself as the watch is quite thick, however although it is a chunky watch its not too chunky and I only have a 7" wrist. The crown and setters do not cause any problems at all, Infact I think you would have to have a n extremely fat wrist for this watch to pose a problem. You should go ahead and order this watch, is a beauty for sure...

Edd