• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order Submariner 126613LB 41mm SS/YG Blue

Realjordan870

Horology Curious
5/4/23
New York
I emailed and asked if the watch I wanted was available since I wanted something fast, was told it was but after payment I was told I'll be updated when the watch is received (I'm new..seems strange) since I was told its available.... it's been 4 days I'm waiting patiently hoping it all works out.

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
Yeah, you’ll get the hang of it, you’re not the first or the last, I was in the same boat once. Available in this world means that the TD can get it from the factory. If you want something fast, confirm with the TD if they have the model in their possession, I know TheOneWatches has a bunch of models already in their office and they can send you a QC in 1-2 days

Realjordan870

Horology Curious
5/4/23
New York
Yeah, you’ll get the hang of it, you’re not the first or the last, I was in the same boat once. Available in this world means that the TD can get it from the factory. If you want something fast, confirm with the TD if they have the model in their possession, I know TheOneWatches has a bunch of models already in their office and they can send you a QC in 1-2 days
Thanks for the information, I'll make sure to do a better job of confirming with a TD next time

1MoreWatch

Supporter
Certified
15/10/22
Detroit
I got QC from Steve 5 days after payment. He shipped a couple of days later and I got it in the U.S. in less that two weeks. This Rolex is a popular model, you should hear back from him soon.

Reactions: Realjordan870

Realjordan870

Horology Curious
5/4/23
New York
First update.
Hey guys thanks for all the the info, so steve got back to me this morning.
He said the watch was received from factory but apparently found issue with it, so a new watch was ordered. I'll be patient though, I'm hoping to get the Qc sometime next week.

Reactions: 1MoreWatch

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
no he said soon be patient
In stock on most TD websites means little. Most of the websites are not regulary updated, and available stock changes regularly depending on the factory. Be patient. 10 days is not long.

Reactions: Realjordan870

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS
I got QC from Steve 5 days after payment. He shipped a couple of days later and I got it in the U.S. in less that two weeks. This Rolex is a popular model, you should hear back from him soon.
Quite impressive 👏 less than 2 weeks

jackermru

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/22
First update.
Hey guys thanks for all the the info, so steve got back to me this morning.
He said the watch was received from factory but apparently found issue with it, so a new watch was ordered. I'll be patient though, I'm hoping to get the Qc sometime next week.
lol he said same thing to me