• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order ever with Trusty Time

Alexg96

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Italy
Hi all! A week ago I placed my first ever order on the trustytime site for a DJ 36mm oyster GMF v2. Payment verified ok.
I'm waiting for the QC pics. I'm excited because it's my first experience in the world of reps and I hope everything goes well.
I'll keep you up-to-date.

Sig9

Certified
2/1/23
Germany
Please calculate with some delay. Its Chinese New Year and the factories are closed.
Congrats to your order :)

Alexg96

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Italy
The qc pics have finally arrived!
What do you think? Date and indexes aligned.
Even the rehaut seems to me quite good even if you can't see it very well...
Overall it looks pretty good to me

Route66

24/4/21
While you wait for it to be delivered at your address, you may have the chance to document yourself about resizing the bracelet (if you want to do it on your own).
I'm not a Rolex guru at all, but looking at the slot of the screw in foreground, it's hard to believe that a common screwdriver (with V-shaped flat head) might have a snug fit. Not counting that screws might have Loctite on them.
If all the other screws are like this one, you might need a screwdriver with a T-shaped head, maybe 1.6 size?
And have an hair-dryer handy might help as well.

Overall it looks pretty good to me
And that's the most important thing! 😉Isn't it, @Feefo?

Feefo

More hoarding, less regrets.
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
And that's the most important thing! 😉Isn't it, @Feefo?
Indeed it is!
As for bracelet resizing, make sure you have proper tools. My experience with rolex replicas is that a flathead screwdriver is sufficient, provided it's a good one, or you'll risk making a mess out of the screw and hole.

Alexg96

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Italy
thanks for this fair observation, I asked Andrew if all screws are made like this,
in this way I will provide myself with the right tool :)

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
thanks for this fair observation, I asked Andrew if all screws are made like this,
in this way I will provide myself with the right tool :)
It's the quality of the tool that makes the difference, don't fall for some ali or even Amazon cheapie

Reactions: Alexg96 and Route66

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
What I usually do is a bit of research on the internet to find out. Don't want to misguided you because I'm sure there are a lot of possible affordable alternatives. Or you simply go to the hardware store and ask for sturdy/hard screwdrivers, you'll know the good brand names. I myself have a bergeon screwdriver kit, but that is top of the line, am sure you can spend much less.

Alexg96

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Italy
Hi everyone! the clock has arrived! The shipment was very fast, after only a week it arrived to me. All went well!
The watch is very nice, the feeling when I wear it is positive, it will be my daily companion for some time. The 36mm is a good size for me as I have a small wrist. I'm not very good with photos, I hope they give an idea of the quality of this piece.
Your comments on this are welcome.
Thanks @trustytime!

Reactions: Feefo