• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my first omega

vdubpower

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/06
I purchased this off of a member of the Darkside forum. He says he got it a while ago and this model no longer exist. It appears that is is 38mm ( unfortunately)
I actually didnt realize that until i had told him i was gonna buy it, kinda too late to back out
anyways, i like that it has the good movt, even though it is quite the fantasy model
the crystal is interetsintg, its not domed, but when looking at angle it distorts the image of the dial, as if it was domed.
what i really need badly is another link or 2 for the bracelet, its too tight, can anyone help me in that regard

please put forth your opinions etc abt the watch

omega007.jpg

omega010.jpg

omega009.jpg

omega003.jpg

omega001.jpg

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I like the look of this watch. The bracelet looks like the same one that is on my Moonwatch. What is the width of the bracelet and the length of the link. i do not know but maybe I can help. PM me.

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
it says auto but is that the manual wind mvmt in it?

great watch. fun to wear for the times i need to cook - and never have to worry about setting a date so its a nice pick up and go watch.

GL finding extra links, im sure someone here will have a spare or two.

here's the piece i'm sportin'

same deal: automatic written on it, 38mm case. wouldnt change a thing. i loves it!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/a ... peed01.jpg