• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Black Bay Bronze experience with Lucy.

kkgkkg

Known Member
9/6/16
Imagine my delight when I saw a post from Lucy saying the watch that was next on my 'to-do' list anyway was on sale. I quickly fired off an email to check that it was still available - and it was.

Timeline went a little like this

11/7 - Emailed Lucy requesting availability, Lucy confirmed availability, send WU details.
18/7 - Lucy emails to update me: V6 currently out of stock, but she has ordered one for me, should get it tomorrow.
19/7 - QC pics received, pored over, and accepted by myself.
22/7 - Lucy informs me that while preparing to ship the watch, she noticed a scratch that wasn't on the QC pics, has ordered a new one.
26/7 - Lucy recieves second watch, sends new QC pics
30/7 - Watch shipped, tracking number received
4/8 - Watch arrives with me in the UK.

Overall a slower process than previous orders with InTime, but one that felt far more personal. Lucy was communicative, friendly, and helpful throughout, and it was immensely reassuring to feel like she was on my team when it came to getting the best watch she could for me. At no point was I even slightly concerned or left uninformed during the process - and I couldn't be happier.

So without further ado, the bit everyone wants! (All dust my own!)

0Gb2smW.jpg

jvsJGjO.jpg
Lklc794.jpg

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Really thank you for your words about me,thank you very much for your understand about the delay too,
the first time delay,caused it's out of stock temporary then,
the second time delay,because I found a scratch on it,even very small,not obvious,I think I should solve it for you still,I didn't take pic of it then,
but I found another small problem too,there is a small black dot on the edge between case and bezel too,you can see this pic below,
it's a pic of the first one I got for you,
IMG_4884_zpswy5ivswk.jpg

in fact,in normal angle,we really can't see it,
IMG_6839_zpslrxgdnxd.jpg

so I send it back to change a new one,delay a few days again,

no matter what,friend,I am very glad that you got it and like it,and thank you very much for your trust and hope we can have more business in the future,
in the whole order process,I can feel you are a very good customer too!

Regards
Lucy