• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 42mm PO

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
Purchased from another forum member. This is my first PO, so I dont know if its ultimate or super duper or what version it is but I love it. It is a genuine verified swiss ETA, and runs smooth. Can anyone tell me if I can fit a gen dial and hands on her? Also I am looking into a rubber strap. Where can I get a decent rep one? Thanks!!
P5170019.jpg

P5170020.jpg

relayman

12/9/09
First, very nice watch. One of the better pumpkins posted lately. I would not change a thing, but that's just me. If you prefer a strap change, ok, but that would be it for me.

Thanks for the post.

:jerry:

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
First, very nice watch. One of the better pumpkins posted lately. I would not change a thing, but that's just me. If you prefer a strap change, ok, but that would be it for me.

Thanks for the post.

+1

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Congrats on this one bud!
What dealer did it originate from?

DEadPuNk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/10
A great PO you have here!
And yes! that's would be great to know from which dealer it came from... :)

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Very nice! One of the best 42mm PO I've seen so far, it has a nice pearl, HE valve, Omega logo and bevelled datewindow.

+1 on the source of the watch, thanks!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Really, I agree with all the positive comments. The PO bracelet is fantastic and this is almost too nice to make into a Franken. I'd love to know who the origination dealer is.

I had a Narikaa pumpkin and sold it. I want another one now!

Thanks for posting!

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
Guys I bought this one from Syd, and I'm not sure where he got it, but he gave me an amazing deal on it. The reason why I wanted to change the strap is because the claps always comes undone. It looks like the wires that hold the bar arent lined up well...I'm not sure how to fix this.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Guys I bought this one from Syd, and I'm not sure where he got it, but he gave me an amazing deal on it. The reason why I wanted to change the strap is because the claps always comes undone. It looks like the wires that hold the bar arent lined up well...I'm not sure how to fix this.

I remember seeing a tutorial on how to fix that problem. Not sure where it was though.

By the way, I believe that's the model that Sead was selling a while ago. No longer available.

I have the same one in black and because of the cheaper quality clasp I swapped out the bracelet with one of Narikaa's PO's.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
you can get a spring wire from Ofrei, or you can fix it yourself. The entire clasp can be broken down into its component parts. once you get to the spring wire, use a needle nose set of plier to squeeze it tighter together. reassemble everything back and it "should" snap on tighter. it may take several tries, but eventually you will get a good secure fit.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Very nice! I'm also very interested in knowing who was the original dealer :)

sawalke4

I'm Pretty Popular
16/1/08
you can get a spring wire from Ofrei, or you can fix it yourself. The entire clasp can be broken down into its component parts. once you get to the spring wire, use a needle nose set of plier to squeeze it tighter together. reassemble everything back and it "should" snap on tighter. it may take several tries, but eventually you will get a good secure fit.

thanks for the advice, ill try this!

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
looks like a 4th gen 42.5mm PO to me. he probably bought it off a forum member that has had it for a while.

one of the trusted dealers here emailed me that it is going to be another 2-3 months before the new 42.5mm ultimate PO comes out.