• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

move hand gmt rep rolex explorer 2 in position SMITH

piruno

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/5/16
hello friends I bought a rolex explorer 2 with 2813 moving to 150 $ .now I would put the hands in the right order: seconds, minutes, hours and international time. how should I do? is there any way to change it?

D

d4m.test

Use it as it is and be happy. You will just damage the hands or movement, if it´s like that, it´s for a reason. Who will notice/know anyway except some ppl here on rwi?

Test: answer this out of Your head, without touching the watch: if You push out the crown to GMT-time setting and move the crown clockwise forward - what happens to the GMT-hand? Will it move forward or backward? lol. Just enjoy the rep:)

piruno

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/5/16
Use it as it is and be happy. You will just damage the hands or movement, if it´s like that, it´s for a reason. Who will notice/know anyway except some ppl here on rwi?

Test: answer this out of Your head, without touching the watch: if You push out the crown to GMT-time setting and move the crown clockwise forward - what happens to the GMT-hand? Will it move forward or backward? lol. Just enjoy the rep:)
if I move the crown forward (clockwise) gmt not moving, changing only the date. if around the crown counterclockwise it moves only the gmt and the date remains firm. it's normal?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
if I move the crown forward (clockwise) gmt not moving, changing only the date. if around the crown counterclockwise it moves only the gmt and the date remains firm. it's normal?

Yes !

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
there is a way to also rotate the gmt as gen?

I don't understand your question. Are you asking how to set the time on the GMT hand ?

If so, set the time to midday, set the GMT hand to the time zone you want - +1 hour, +2 hours etc. So +1 hour is 13:00. return crown to time set position and set time, screw down the crown.

piruno

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/5/16
I don't understand your question. Are you asking how to set the time on the GMT hand ?

If so, set the time to midday, set the GMT hand to the time zone you want - +1 hour, +2 hours etc. So +1 hour is 13:00. return crown to time set position and set time, screw down the crown.

no, my question is: in my rap if I put the crown in position 1 and rotate it clockwise, the gmt does not rotate. there is a way to make it rotate like the watch original?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
No, you will have to buy the genuine Rolex GMT.