• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

More prototype images of PAM359 and other upcomming Panerais models

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
I like it... if anybody wants to compare to gen...

http://www.photowatches.eu/thumbnails.php?album=405&page=1

Looks good. Only a few tells. I'm gonna wait for a modded version with a lume job. Any modders planning on selling? :)

This would also look extremely sexy with a pvd coat... me thinks.

what r e tells, in ur opinion.?

What lume job. It's already super Lume

its not stated that its superlumed, actually.. need to comfirm with Angus on this.. tho its sandwich dial..e lume doesnt look like e newer pams..

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

its not stated that its superlumed, actually.. need to comfirm with Angus on this.. tho its sandwich dial..e lume doesnt look like e newer pams..

vintage color lume is difficult to made super bright, and the lume is the best we can do now, but I will continue to seek for better lumes in the future as Panerai will have more and more models come in this lume color.

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09

Its pretty accurate and i congratulate Angus for being so active in it. Thank you.
Angus.

Only a couple tells on the face... the date wheel font needs to be bolder and the cannon pin just "looks" different but it is recessed like gen... honestly maybe it's just his pics. I'm waiting for members to post photos before purchasing but I'm afraid he will sell out before then!

Rest of the tells are on the movement but theres not much you can do about that!

Anyways, I'm just being picky and it could just be his pics.

Definitely one of the top Pams out of the box.

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
vintage color lume is difficult to made super bright, and the lume is the best we can do now, but I will continue to seek for better lumes in the future as Panerai will have more and more models come in this lume color.

i guess u'r right about this..i think even modders who do vintage lume cant get them really bright..

Its pretty accurate and i congratulate Angus for being so active in it. Thank you.
Angus.

Only a couple tells on the face... the date wheel font needs to be bolder and the cannon pin just "looks" different but it is recessed like gen... honestly maybe it's just his pics. I'm waiting for members to post photos before purchasing but I'm afraid he will sell out before then!

Rest of the tells are on the movement but theres not much you can do about that!

Anyways, I'm just being picky and it could just be his pics.

Definitely one of the top Pams out of the box.

couldnt agree more, angus has been great with this model..

i think these u mentioned r prob pics.. some of e QC pics posted r great!

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
couldnt agree more, angus has been great with this model..

i think these u mentioned r prob pics.. some of e QC pics posted r great!

Yeah! I've been looking at them too. Its looking really good. The price for this isn't bad at all considering how much hands on time Angus had with it.

Its between this and the 177m currently. Must choose wisely as I have already spent my budget for this year on watches!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
haha nice to know someone will make it superlumed!

Hacker

Horology Curious
28/1/11
The lume is almost non-existent. I insisted that the DW (v3) be sent together with the watch. Alas, I was assured and when it came, the date got stuck after the date change. Be warned.

Out of curiosity, the sapphire seems like there is no AR, so it is quite difficult to read the time depending on the environment. Is this the case for the gen?

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
The lume is almost non-existent. I insisted that the DW (v3) be sent together with the watch. Alas, I was assured and when it came, the date got stuck after the date change. Be warned.

Out of curiosity, the sapphire seems like there is no AR, so it is quite difficult to read the time depending on the environment. Is this the case for the gen?

Are the V3 date wheels working for everyone? Want to confirm before I place the order. Considering the Vac lume and AR to make it a nice ultimate :)

bu08usc11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/4/11
Is it correct that all 359's from PureTime have the correct datewheel now?

I can't get anyone at PT to respond, so I figured I'd ask here.

negatron

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/11
Could I ask the same regarding the 312/328's? Do all of them have the latest datewheel now?