• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moon Watch Problem! Stem is broken again.

frogman

31/10/06
Okay, I've had this problem before.....

When I first got my Moon Watch the crown twisted off within a week. Andrew, took care of me and had his watchsmith repair it. Anyway, I haven't been wearing this watch at all since I got my new PAM.....but this morning I decided to wear it and when I started to wind it.....you guessed it.....the crown came right off. The stem is broken again.

I've never repaired a stem before....but I've seen the repair tutorials within this forum and others....do any of our dealers offer this part?

Any help would be appreciated.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
pardon, trying hard be nice here..

have you maybe ask andrew?

justa thot...

and good lucky with it!

K
Life is Good!

frogman

31/10/06
Not yet....I am going to send him an email....in fact, I am in the process of doing that right now....I just wanted to look on the forums and in our dealer sections before I bothered him with this.

Don't we always tell people to use the "search" button first.....

I appreciate the reply though.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
well, shucks..

i hate it when things dont go just right..

and i also hate to bother dealer...

human nature maybve..

again, good luck for it!

cheers

k

frogman

31/10/06
Alright I contacted Andrew, Josh, and Davidsen......none of them have a stem replacement for my watch. I searched all of the forums and have found nothing.....

That leaves me with two problems:

1). I need to source a new stem for my Moon Watch
2). I've read two different things about my watch....one, that the crown and stem are made as one piece.....and two, they are two seperate pieces and you can replace just the stem.

Any feedback would be appreciated....