• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Montblanc Timewalker Chronograph

BlueRod37

8/5/09
fakemaster said:
TW = Timewalker

lol ok, many thanks,
i'll pm him to see if he is not to busy or if it even interested in doing the work

cheers
Guillaume

BlueRod37

8/5/09
idiomea said:
fakemaster said:
TW = Timewalker

lol ok, many thanks,
i'll pm him to see if he is not to busy or if it even interested in doing the work

cheers
Guillaume

lol lol and lol i thought you were giving me the name of a member to do the job.....

haha it's been 10 minutes i'm looking to this timewalker member ^^

FYI : using the search member option if you use the begining of a name with * at the end it gives all the member starting with the same begining.

i searched time*
but no results of a timewalker member....

i'm still laughting at this misunderstanding ^^
[smilie=angel12.gif]

Guillaume

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I think you have found your watchsmith Guillaume... :wink: ...I have just met him today.. :D

txcollector

Known Member
4/9/09
I just bough my first reps including a black chrono TW bracelet. Forums like this were very helpful. I love the TW.

I don't mind the sunken DW but the lack of AR is bothering me. Is it worthy to get Chieftang's AR on the TW? I've read a review that the gen has a very light AR, maybe one of the reasons why the rep has none.

Suggestions? Opinions?

Also if anybody has done the AR, how do you remove the crystal? Just remove the bezel?

Thanks,

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Once you remove the internals you push the crystal out from the inside.

brackdaddy

Known Member
7/10/09
Rotor

Is the rotor on this one engraved? Also, where did you order from. If you already said this I most of missed it and I apologize. Nice watch, I want to order one but still have cold feet about paying someone via western union.

Jb boin

Known Member
9/7/07
I have the Timewalker Chrono of my brother in my hands and it looks to be the same (bought from the untrustful TT).

Rotor is engraved but the "leather" strap quality is really bad :(
If anybody know where we can find (quality) leather straps for these?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
The rep has a lusgize of 21, but you can easily buy a standard 22 leather strap.
I took an alligator pattern one, for less than 20 EUR, and it looks way better than the rep one.

buckle1au7.jpg