• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Mint Condition Submariner 114060 No Date Clean Factory 2024

Casing23

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
22/1/24
EU
About
Submariner 114060 No Date Clean Factory
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Revolut, Bank Transfer
Movement Details?
VR3130
Piece Origin?
CF
Warranty Provided?
No
Item Condition?
Mint 9.5/10
Why Are You Selling?
Looking for 5 digit Sub
Asking Price?
399 EUR
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
n/a
Shipping Costs?
Depends on buyers preferences and location
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello fellow members,

I’m selling my Clean Factory 114060 Submariner, which I received in February 2024. The watch is in mint condition and has been well taken care of. I’ve only worn it maybe 2-3 times, as I’m used to older genuine 5-digit models with a smaller case, and this one felt a bit too big for me.

Everything works just as it did during the quality check. The bezel action is solid with no noticeable backplay and is well-centered. The crown operates smoothly, and the movement functions flawlessly.

I originally paid $438 for the watch, plus $40 for shipping, and an additional $30 for a bank transfer to China since PayPal wasn’t an available option - $508 in total.

Of course, there are minor signs of use, but they are natural and barely noticeable to the naked eye. To be honest, the watch is almost like new.

Feel free to ask any questions!

hBYEik.jpeg

hBYuwY.jpeg

hBYM33.jpeg

hBYk8E.jpeg

hBYdL2.jpeg

hBYtzX.jpeg

hBY8vc.jpeg

hBY68I.jpeg

hBY1Gj.jpeg

hBYyp1.jpeg

hBYYav.jpeg

hBYnA4.jpeg

hBy3r4.jpeg

Reactions: tu_or

Clessidra

Do not accept unsolicited offers
24/9/24
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Casing23

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU

Reactions: mrsullivan

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU

Casing23

Certified
22/1/24
EU