• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Mint Clean v3s Pepsi with Deep+gen 3mm gasket

hirtegirte

Seikopath
Certified
22/4/22
Germany
About
Clean Pepsi v3s with Deep xtal and gen gasket
Willing to Ship to?
EU
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal F&F, SEPA
Movement Details?
DD3285
Piece Origin?
non-TD
Warranty Provided?
no warranty, is as described
Item Condition?
mint
Why Are You Selling?
3mm gen gasket installed but I wanted 2,7mm
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Shipping Costs?
10 Germany 20 EU
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hello guys,

I have ordered the watch with deep + 2,7mm gen gasket install but sadly a 3mm gen gasket was used which is not to my liking because I wanted to crystal to be flush and now it is sitting a little higher (just like with clean gasket). Magnification looks good with this height though but my priority is that the crystal sits flush. Since it would cost me alot more to get it fixed here in Germany than ordering a new one from China I want to sell this one here and just order a new one.

This watch has never been worn! I only sized it to my wrist and then I noticed the mistake (and seller also confirmed he used 3mm gasket - also see pics)

So this is a catch&release but I took the stickers off. There are no scratches to be found anywhere - this watch is in mint condition and everything is perfect.

but please look at the pictures and ask for more if you are unsure with anything.

I am selling this watch rather cheap because I got it from a non-TD. I've ordered over 40 watches from him and this is 100% genuine Clean v3s - ask me for pics of anything if you have any doubts.

I can also provide the original QC pics if wanted, but I think it is against the rules to post them here.

costs were:
watch 4000yuan
deep xtal 350yuan
gen gasket 200 yuan
work 80yuan
total 4630 yuan

translates to 602€

I also paid shipping and insurance but I am not including those in the price (following the sales rules)

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.