• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Milgauss Purchase from Steve

AbeFroman80

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/22
After seeing Steve’s awesome reviews, I decided to buy a Rolex Milgauss Z Blue 116400GV SS/SS Blue BP Asia 3131from him today. I also ordered the the box set. Order placed and payment made a few minutes ago! I’m stoked. I will update this as everything progresses.

AbeFroman80

2/8/22
Great back and forth communication so far regarding payment processing and other inquiries. Very timely responses given we are half way around the world from each other.

KenzoMoDE

31/1/19
After seeing Steve’s awesome reviews, I decided to buy a Rolex Milgauss Z Blue 116400GV SS/SS Blue BP Asia 3131from him today. I also ordered the the box set. Order placed and payment made a few minutes ago! I’m stoked. I will update this as everything progresses.
You mind lining the review? I'm trying to learn more about the bp milgauss at this time.ty

AbeFroman80

2/8/22
You mind lining the review? I'm trying to learn more about the bp milgauss at this time.ty
Hi! I didn’t see a Milgauss review, but did see some other reviews he posted. They made me feel comfortable using him as a TD.

AbeFroman80

2/8/22
Hello all! I received QC pics on 9/21, the tracking # on 9/26, and had the watch the following week. All in all, it was good experience and the watch is perfect!