• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mclarendude's back.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Hey ya'll.

As some may have noticed, I took a leave of absence from RWI. Trust me, I have valid reasons. As some might have known, I was to become a father in the past weeks, sadly, my son died in his mother's uterus (Stillbirth), and well, I've been grief-stricken for some time. It was going to be my first child. Well... yeah. I really don't have lot's to say, just that I'm glad to be back and I'll be around to you keep myself busy.

Gabe

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Sorry Bro, but welcome back.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'm so sorry for your loss Gabe, glad to have you back

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Welcome back and so sorry for your loss, take care mate.

Tonyy

Renowned Member
3/7/13
I'm sorry for your loss Gabe. I have my first child due in less than a month and can't even fathom how it must feel.

Glad to have you back.

DocEdelschick

I'm Pretty Popular
15/9/12
Sorry to hear the news... my best advice sir, is to try again! keep us updated! AND WELCOME BACK!

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Welcome back mc, really sorry to hear that. Hope the crazy gang here will make you feel better!

:)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
My best friend and his wife went through the same thing with their first child. Take special care of your wife right now because however bad you are feeling, the loss is probably infinitely greater for her. Just the way women are. But look to the future. My friend and his wife have raised two great sons after losing the first daughter.

Take care and welcome back.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you all for your wishes and words. It means the world to my wife and I.

My best friend and his wife went through the same thing with their first child. Take special care of your wife right now because however bad you are feeling, the loss is probably infinitely greater for her. Just the way women are. But look to the future. My friend and his wife have raised two great sons after losing the first daughter.

Oh yeah, I think it's the worst feeling she's ever felt in her life. I'm doing as much as I can to take the best care of her. Thank you for this, it gives me a glimmer of hope.

DVNE

7/11/12
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care of yourself and more importantly, take care of your lady.

Glad to have you back - though I wish the circumstances were different.

guami007

Renowned Member
27/2/11

What KBH said. This happened to us and it was a very tough time for a while after.

+ thoughts to you/yours during this time.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Gabe,

No words can really comfort you at this time, try and stay strong, be there for your wife, and the two of you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Keep the faith Bro.

jpohl402

10/7/12
TERRIBLY sorry to hear!!!!
I cant begin to understand how tough something like this is for both you and your lady.
Like others mentioned, stay strong for her as well as for yourself.

I couldnt even imagine how ANY of my kids mothers would have dealt or coped w a traumatizing event like this, especially w a first born child (ive never been married.)
Best wishes sir and again sorry.

DoubleWristed

24/5/12
I am so sorry for your loss, stay strong for your wife. God Bless.

Chris

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you friends. Thank you.

Sora

Renowned Member
18/5/12
sorry for your loss my friend, take care & best wishes to your family & welcome back