• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MBW AP ROO?

dez82

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/08
Ok, my own conclusion is that it is the MBW model based on what I have read in this post.

PAM1A said:
....I have to add/summarise something for the MBW models:
- the MBW case is a bit higher than the CN version
- the date font and mag is very close to real...constructed like a sandwich, the lens lies inside the upper-dial
- the caseback engraving is different in numbering
- the bracelet is adjustable with 2 screws on each side of every link (4 pieces to adjust)
- the finish of the bracelet and the case is really superb and high quality...allthough this watch is a scratch-magnet....it will get scratched only by looking at it
- the dial itself is correct....the 60-seconds function on the 30-minute-counter-dial is bad....but I dont care

Maybe one day there will be a 7750 with running seconds at 12...or any other rep-chrono with this function...and then these thingies are ready for the swap whereas the CN version is not

I believe the missing datemag and the wrong date-hole-cut is the biggest give-away....bnut thats just my 0.02$

Theo
http://forum.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=230628#p230628

When I compare the caseback engraving numbers from the pics of that watch they are the same as on my watch which I bought in MBK a few weeks ago.

It has 4 pieces of screws to adjust the bracelet.

And the subdials in correct position but with secs running at 9.