• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Maybe they're looking at the wrong place eh?

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
This is good. Let's see how long it takes until some braindead dork from this community goes there and "educates" them.

The less the TZ gang knows about our reps... or the less publicity our high end reps get, the better.

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
By-Tor said:
This is good. Let's see how long it takes until some braindead dork from this community goes there and "educates" them.

The less the TZ gang knows about our reps... or the less publicity our high end reps get, the better.

Agreed, plus they feel better about spending thousands of dollars on each of their watches! It is win-win for everyone.

The Chap In The Boot

Known Member
9/5/07
yes, me too. I automatically clicked on it and I got it was a direct link only when I saw the site... It's really better to change the link

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
chief3630 said:
By-Tor said:

Agreed, plus they feel better about spending thousands of dollars on each of their watches! It is win-win for everyone.

First thing first, some one gotta go teach 'em some English. Half the time I couldn't make out what he's saying. What a disgrace.