• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

May be premature but...

Terrapin69

Known Member
5/3/13
As a first timer, I decided to try Ryan for my rep. Order just placed. Of all the dealers I had questions for, Ryan was the most prompt, courteous, and helpful. I can recommend, at least at this early stage, Ryan without hesitation. Top notch!

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Premature??? probably not. He's very good, with a VERY fast delivery.

Terrapin69

Known Member
5/3/13
Well, Ryan said this afternoon that QC pics were sent... I never got them however. I am thinking that my email provider is limiting my incoming mail to prevent large pic files? Who knows. Based on this TD's 100% positive feedback on the forum, I am considering just having him send the watch... Trusting his judgment. Good idea? I just don't want to hold up shipping in the event I am unable to get the pics.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Look at the pics, look at them again, approve it and have him ship it to you. It's that easy. I don't see any glaring issues but those pics are for you sir. ;) enjoy

Sent from my Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

Terrapin69

Known Member
5/3/13
Yeah, I will clarify. Im not asking anyone to approve the pics for me, just thought I would share. I should have titled the post differently perhaps

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
I'm don't see any obvious issues either, but R2D4's right, you give it a good look....if you're satisfied, pull the trigger. BTW as you're waiting for a response from a TD consider the time difference. I believe China is 12 hrs ahead of the U.S., (Ryan's in Hong Kong) so when we're up, they're in bed and vice versa. (...it's one reason I'm seriously considering a Jaeger LeCoutre Master Geographic with duel time complication for my next rep) Also some TD's don't work or read email as often on the weekend

Yeah, I will clarify. Im not asking anyone to approve the pics for me, just thought I would share. I should have titled the post differently perhaps

trevsdad

Renowned Member
5/1/13
...Love 'em!, if the quality is anything like the DSSD I picked up from InTime, I think you'll be very happy with the choice. Ryan is a rockstar and I like that he ships from Hong Kong and avoids all the delays of delivery from Guangzhou where they hold it in a shipping container for a week or more with no update on tracking while they wait for the container fill before shipping it out...that'll drive you nutz!

Thanks trevsdad...helpful as always...how u like the pics?

Terrapin69

Known Member
5/3/13
Ive heard bro. Ryan has been absolutely great so far. Great communication and all. Doubt I will ever buy from anyone else

Terrapin69

Known Member
5/3/13
So.... Pics received, as u saw... Now...

Just wanted to say that Ryan/Jordan have kicked ass so far. Great communication, professional, courteous service, and obvious attention to detail. When I receive it, will be posting another thread with appropriate feedback.

I won't get deleted for saying ass will I?

;-)