• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Matt Gold HBB - What do people think of this as a rep?

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
Just seen this rep on Josh's site. Looks amazing and I am very surprised that they chose this style to rep, having seen the gen in Harrods, I remember saying to myself at the time that that was one Big Bang they wouldn't (or couldn't) rep.

Anyone know what it's going to be made of? It looks pretty accurate and I hope they are thinking of repping the matt platinum and matt tantalum too

I just wish they'd rep the all black model I saw recently

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=os009um3.jpg

machen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
the gold matte hbb is a beauty. Im hoping that theyll come out with the platinum (or what will end up being stainless) matte big bang.

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
I'm surprised with the popularity of the BB and the new direction that this watch takes the reps in that not more people have an opinion about it.

Heard from Josh, it's 5mm Gold plate which is then sand blasted to give it the matt look. They are so clever over there in China it's unbelievable. If the swiss companies had any nouse they'd snap these guys up and get them working for them.

subzero1

24/11/06
I think they used rose gold for the case and yellow gold for the dial, and I believe it should all be yellow gold. One of the members on another board just bought one, so I'm waiting for pics. If it looks good in their pics I'll probably pick one up.

PAM1A

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/06

I just browsed the cataloge last night and the description for the Gold Mat says:
- case rose gold (covered with invisible PVD)
- dial is gold (covered with invisible PVD)

So there is a difference in the 2 sorts of gold they use....allthough the pics of the gen show equal colors for case and dial!

Theo