• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Manufacturers list

Dave88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/21

Manufacturers that need to be considered are BBR, Sonic factory, T factory. Anyone want to give their thoughts on this list?

Reactions: daytona4me

brry

Supporter
12/1/22
RM35-01: BBR
RM35-02: Sonic
RM27-03: BBR

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I wrote the guide that image is based on and haven't updated it in at least a year, so it's definitely out of date. My original was written right as the v1 ZF Bubba came out, so everything after that isn't really discussed besides the original BBR. I also think there's a decent argument to be had between the ZF and BBR for the 55, each has their tradeoffs and suit a different customer but both of them are pretty solid buys.

Reactions: brry and daytona4me

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Thank you for posting.

JimmyWW169

7/4/22
I wrote the guide that image is based on and haven't updated it in at least a year, so it's definitely out of date. My original was written right as the v1 ZF Bubba came out, so everything after that isn't really discussed besides the original BBR. I also think there's a decent argument to be had between the ZF and BBR for the 55, each has their tradeoffs and suit a different customer but both of them are pretty solid buys.
Do you have the link