• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Luxury Watch or Watch Luxury

Python

Looking Around
5/4/24
If you’re dealing with these people, use extreme caution. I did manage do get a couple of nice pieces, but they robbed the third and only payment made with Zelle. I was able to dispute the prior credit card payments in order to remain whole. I only did it as after the first two, they had gained my trust, guess that’s the scam. They operate on what’s app using Texas area codes and also advertise on facebook. My advice, AVOID.

Reactions: RolexNewbb

RolexNewbb

Horology Curious
4/4/24
If you’re dealing with these people, use extreme caution. I did manage do get a couple of nice pieces, but they robbed the third and only payment made with Zelle. I was able to dispute the prior credit card payments in order to remain whole. I only did it as after the first two, they had gained my trust, guess that’s the scam. They operate on what’s app using Texas area codes and also advertise on facebook. My advice, AVOID.
I tried them. I received my my $189 Daytona, LoL. The clasp lasted 2 days and fell apart. I lost the pin. You live, you learn. The watch itself looks very nice and very clean. I might order through them again but secured way.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I've never ordered through these guys, or any other non trusted dealer.

I've ordered through trusted dealers and never had an issue.

I've also had multiple seamless purchases through M2M.

I do know people order through non TDs without issue. However as per statements above I choose not too.

The choice (gamble) is yours. Best of luck in the future.

Python

Looking Around
5/4/24
I tried them. I received my my $189 Daytona, LoL. The clasp lasted 2 days and fell apart. I lost the pin. You live, you learn. The watch itself looks very nice and very clean. I might order through them again but secured way.
They have multiple quality levels available, they offer 1:1 SC Rep from APS, but they’re a bit difficult to deal with. I may be updating my review as seems they are trying to make this last issue right.

Reactions: RolexNewbb

Python

Looking Around
5/4/24
I did end up receiving the watch in question. A few days later I was contacted by another rep in the company telling me they have a problem getting the money from credit card payment and I should dispute the charge and send him/her (woman’s picture, named Allen) back the money. Disturbing the scammer had my info and purchase history. I stand by my position, non trusted.