• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy worked out

Bacon

Horology Curious
24/5/14
Emailed Lucy for a LMPO. Got a price that was around 10% higher than other three quotes I received. Figured the extra $30 was worth the probability, based on reading feedback around here, that I would get a good piece and good service. I felt that it was important to make sure I approved the QC pics. I read too many incidents at other sellers that the watches were sent without QC pics, with different alibis ("I sent and you didn't receive; did you check your junk mail?") and mixups, so I paid up.

Around a week after sending the loot, I got QC pics. They looked good, I told her to send the watch, and around two weeks later, it was here. I gotta say that I HATE the bracelet, but that's not her fault; Noob's LMPO bracelet is just a complete POS (hint: wrap it in something to protect the finish, and compress the band sideways in a vice grip).

I received a piece with none of the happy feet, misaligned markers, sloppy lume, messed up logo, or any of the other assorted issues.

Happy customer.