• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy - Please respond to emails

smoebot

Horology Curious
13/9/23
Hello Lucy,

I ordered 3 watches from you in September.

You advised that there would be a delay on some of the watches. You have since sent me photos of 2 of the watches that you have received.

I last heard from you on 8 December.

I have sent multiple emails and not had any response.

Can you please respond to my emails and let me know the status of my order?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Smoebot

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Hello Lucy,

You advised that there would be a delay on some of the watches. You have since sent me photos of 2 of the watches that you have received.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Smoebot
hey man, what website did you order it from?

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Hello Lucy,

Thank you.

Cheers,
Smoebot
Can you show us he website and email address you ordered from?

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Lucy had some health problems in the past . She just opened a thread which said that all outstanding Orders will be delivered now before CNY.

smoebot

Horology Curious
13/9/23
Lucy had some health problems in the past . She just opened a thread which said that all outstanding Orders will be delivered now before CNY.
I haven’t received photos of the third watch that I ordered - I’ve only received photos for 2 out of 3 of them. I don’t know that she even has the watch to deliver yet

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
As said she,had a lot of personal Problems,
but I'm absolutly shure you will get your watches.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I didn’t use a website, I did the queries over email using the TD information from here. I paid using transfer wise
Well, my suggestion is to wait for a bit longer. Actually, IMO Lucy is not for newbies - yes, she is good, cherry pick for customers, but the downside of this is time-consuming. Newbies usually get too excited to get the new rep on hand, the wait could make you uncomfortable.

Reactions: Winni1611

smoebot

Horology Curious
13/9/23
A follow up to this post:

A few days after my last post, Lucy emailed me with photos of the remaining watch. She reconfirmed my postage details, and was in the process of posting them.

Lucy explained her hospital visit, along with a bit of chaos that she has had with catching up with orders. Some raids have also impacted her (Lucy had told me about these before I ordered).

As per all of my communication with Lucy, she was very kind and friendly.

Looking forward to the watches arriving. I’ll drop photos in here when I get them.