• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy - Please Respond - No Response 2 Months

supershick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/08
Hi Lucy,

IF YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS. I SENT YOU MY USERNAME VIA EMAIL

I reached out to you in late August and paid you for for a submariner and a CF Pepsi GMT II.

Fast forward 4 months and on December 9, you finally reached out with QC pics and you asked for my address to send me my watch. I responded immediately with my address and you told me you'd send me tracking.

It's now almost two months and I've sent you 7 follow-up emails and you have not sent me any tracking and I have no idea if the watches have been sent. If your watchsmith is still working on it, please let me know. I just need an update!

I know that you are incredibly busy but no response for almost two months is concerning. And Chinese New Year is almost coming and I know you'll have time off as well.

Thank you Lucy!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,thank you for send me your usename via email,
I back to work fully now,I will check and reply you at once now.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,I checked your emails and order,replied you just now already,

in fact,the delay main because of that GMT II,

for the SUB,after you send the payment,I got it and finished all QC/test work,cleaned dust,adjusted movement,etc a few days later,
the SUB is ok to ship in Sep already,

but that GMT II,I real replaced many times for you about it already,rejected it for you for different small QC problems,

I know you are a very good customer and not picky,but to me,I want my work to be worthy of your trust,
I just want to make it better and better before send it to you,

the one I got for you in Dec,I was going to send it to you then indeed,it's with the new updated bezel,and seems very beautiful also,
but after QC,the dial near marker 10 have a small scratch,that scratch is very very small,only via very special angle,under very bright light,
then can see it,if I don't tell you,maybe you can't find it,I am sure all other dealers will ignore it and send it out directly,

I took 7 pics via different angles,all can't find that scratch,used 5 mins to take a pic to show you that scratch,it's real hard to take that pic,
so you can get my mean,so later,I have to ordered another new one for you again,just it was out of stock delayed a few weeks again,
and I went to the hospital directly later,so made the delay again,
but I got another new one back a few days ago,this one seems much better than all the previous ones,
so I took all new pics of it for you just now,send all these pics to you just now,so friend,now,I think you will like them from me,
it pass my QC and test finally,

I will send all of them to you tonight and give you the tracking number tonight,
I did too many work on that GMT II already,but I think all the work I did on it are worth,you will like it after get it,

and friend,I opened your email but forgot to close it,so made me didn't get your new emails in time later,real sorry for it,
you will get them soon.

Regards
Lucy

supershick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/08
thank you Lucy. Received your email and you truly are one of the best.