• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy order Experience = Priceless Service

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Reached out to Lucy about an Noob 216570 and a Pam 253. She readily has the Explorer's available but the Pam 253 is not she usually stocks but she is able to obtain for me from H Factory - OK let's do it!

Without going into details, I experienced a problem with PP and she suggested a workaround! Payment was made, watch was sourced, QC pictures were shared, watch was tested, shipped and received - all in three weeks!

Here's a wristie shot of it:

[URL=http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/martycuz/media/1%20Panerai/253/4b26e6ff-e6a8-4132-afbb-682c6708a2a7_zpsfhwnjbkd.jpg] [/URL]

You can't beat the attention and personal service from Lucy.

Already thinking about my next order ...

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Good for you...

I keep telling anyone who will listen to go with Lucy...the best for sure.

Nice watch BTW...

RichRobby

Renowned Member
1/5/15
I agree. Lucy is the best. You will never have the problems that have been shown on some threads with Lucy. Currently a thread on RWI with the rotor with black sharpie on it to hide scratches as well as other examples would be unheard of with Lucy. Not always the quickest but that is because she runs the watch for a few days to test it first. She always has my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk