• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy order ALS 1815

ferino20

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/2/16
This is my first post as I was always able to find everything on the forum. Therefore it is obvious I am very new to this forum. Anyway I have to give BIG plus an positive feedback dealing with Lucy. This is how I see the cusomer oriented dealer. I know she is probably small dealer working by her own, but the service was great. Answers to all my silly questions, explaining process etc. I bought my first replica ALS 1815, and are very satisfied. I recommend Lucy as dealer you will not be disappointed, from time to time it is necessary to remind yourself, but I consider this as normal. I have job where dealing houndreds of emails every day so I know how easy is to lost in that.

Important note: I am from Slovakia and delivery had to be through UK as Lucy recomended to me.It took 6days from China and then 2weeks from UK due to less time of my friend to resend.Therefore I waited for watch, 3weeks since sent from Lucy. Looong waiting. :)

Once again Thanks Lucy for good experience and I hope this is not my last purchase.

Regards,
Fero

GhostPilot

14/6/15
Congratulations on using the resources this forum offers to educate new members on making a intelligent and sound purchase when it comes to replica watches, great first post and good choice of dealer.

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
Noob of the Year 2016. First post so epic it's making me tear up. [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] check this out man.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Way nice first post !

ferino20

11/2/16
Thanks for comments. Actually the path to my first replica through Lucy was hours and hours of reading.I have almost bought crap from those scam web sites that come up when you try to look for reps on the internet.Them by accident I have found this forum and after month of trying to understand what is going on here, I have made my first request and was actually surprised how it works. Nice job from Lucy to explain and even check the watch if working and she even noticed defect on dial which I did not see on QC pictures and claimed the watch to factory to replace. This was untypical for this kind of business.

Once again thanks. I will probably start looki g for some nice breguet watch.

Have nice day...

ferino20

11/2/16
Sorry for not posting the pics, somehow went out from this world.

Here we go folks. Great watch, accuracy 15sec a day in front. I am scared (not experienced) enough to regulate them.Maybe after some time.

When I set them from time to time, I stop seconds by moving the screw in oposite direction, I am not doing good I assume as once it happened the movement stopped even I released the screw.I had to convince them with small push/slap to start moving again. I was so scared and was not doing it with pleasure, it hurts like I smash my own kid :)

Sorry...and bye.

I have already ordered another piece from Lucy, they are on the way. It is Breitling chrono B01 for my father.

3dd47c324329f0f8611f10c571ffbb38.jpg

4b8bb458b5bc86d7eabd89b3ce0a3079.jpg

827b770377a6ca86e57c1236060d7137.jpg

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ferino20

11/2/16
Hello, just would like to ask someone here on the opinion of reason and recomendations what to do, if the watch above went from 15s/day ahead to approx 45s/day ahead. And second one would be what movement I should look at on the cousinsuk.com if the replacement is the option. Thanks.

atgm

Respected Member
Patron
21/11/15
Hello, just would like to ask someone here on the opinion of reason and recomendations what to do, if the watch above went from 15s/day ahead to approx 45s/day ahead. And second one would be what movement I should look at on the cousinsuk.com if the replacement is the option. Thanks.

I think you should ask in the general discussion forum; you'll get a little more coverage then.

Has it changed from +15/day to +45/day in the same position?

ferino20

11/2/16
I wanted to keep one thread about same watch, but maybe good advice to move the question there.

Yes at the begining i set the time and just leave the watch in watch box for 24 hours then check the difference. And also I have checked through Kello app and it really shows in average 45s/day. At begining I checked in same way set leave in box and recheck 15s.