• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy - my preferred "TD"

Toycarsmy

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/4/13
Communication: 10/10
Processing: 10/10
QC: 9.5/10
Delivery: 10/10
Item on arrival: 9.5/10
Overall: 9.9/10

Out of curiosity I check with Lucy whether can get me PT DRSD 1665. She replied CAN.

I proceed send her payment over WU and got the QC pictures in next 2 days. and it was perfect and nice looking watch.

She monitored the watch for 2 days and notified me she need to change a new one given the Swiss ETA manual winding has some problem. during these time, we had crack down happened in GZ and she got affected slightly.

Few days later, she replied me she got watch exchanged and good to go, and send me EMS tracking #. Delivery took 5 working days to Malaysia, that was FAST.

First thing I got my watch notice the clasp wasn't very good and manual winding have spinning rotor. I notified her and she offered watch return although I stated I will keep as this is part of the Rep game. I accept the fact and the risk I need to take.

I adjusted the bracelet and worn it for 5 minutes, I decided to give-up the bracelet (Bracelet never my taste). The watch is Swiss ETA running +16 Sec/day, isn't a big deal, but I decided to regulate it as the same time attend to Winding Rotor.

I aged the watch slightly and the Result now +2S/D and little oil to fix the auto bridge. Being trying different strap and NATO works better with classic SD. Thanks for reading. :cheers:

2013-08-05085604.jpg

2013-08-05105045.jpg

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Beautiful watch from the great dealer, congrats, mate!!!
Looks way better on the brownish strap, very classy.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Does Lucy give discount for using WU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk