• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy made my first rep purchase a great experience!

dirtyharry44

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/15
USA
I've been lurking on the forum for awhile now, and browsing the various trusted dealer websites sizing up what the market has to offer for some time as well, and finally decided to take the plunge into the world of reps. I did my research and after reading the many glowing reviews for Lucy's customer service, I decided she would be the choice for my first purchase.

I sent Lucy an email on 11 Nov 2015 in which I inquired about her price on an Omega Seamaster 300 Master Co-axial Liquidmetal V6F. She replied in a prompt and friendly manner, and immediately put me at ease with her attention to detail which included QC pics of the same watch from one of her recent sales. I also asked about getting an Omega box, and she replied that it would be no problem. After a number of emails back and forth to settle prices and work out some logistical details, I sent her payment, and during the following week she had sourced the watch and box and sent me QC pics. After I approved them, she gave the watch her standard 2-day testing, and then sent me tracking numbers for the shipments. So here I am exactly one month later, to report that I've received everything, and couldn't be happier with my purchase and the fantastic service from Lucy who made my first foray into reps a breeze. I'd have absolutely no reservations about buying from Lucy again, and I'm already deciding what to get next!

Here are a few pics of what I got:

b2l5OcX.jpg

K5q98vG.jpg

PAy2591.jpg

VcRHYCy.jpg

6mFog3D.jpg