• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy is by far the BEST!

rojicha07

Getting To Know The Place
21/6/16
This is my second purchase with Lucy, and she is definitely the best dealer for rep watches! Buy with confidence!

The overall process might be a little slow, but it's totally worth it at the end! The QC is very good. This time the only defect I could notice was a tiny chip in one of the dial markers.

This time I purchased an Omega Globemaster Co Axial replica, in gold rose color, and I absolutely love it, just look at it:

H2BLcII.jpg

nmjTh8t.jpg

Nvu1FXS.jpg

IQPeRO1.jpg

7b8e3724-fe2e-45d9-b127-6edb485279fc

So if you are looking for a good replica watch, send your money to Lucy, you won't regret it and you will feel like every $ spent was worth it.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I agree. Lucy is the best if you are looking for the best watch. Her process of completing a sale is very deliberate to ensure you are getting the best watch she can find. This process takes extra time. If you have the patience you will be rewarded.

rojicha07

Getting To Know The Place
21/6/16
Thanks for your comments. Indeed is a beautiful watch and Lucy is a great dealer. As of the small defect in one of the dial markers, I contacted Lucy and she will send me a new dial for free. The "defect" is tiny, but even so Lucy is willing to help! That's great! So buy with confidence!

leecapaldi1978

Do not accept unsolicited offers
12/7/17
I am brand new to this site, how do I contact Lucy as I wanted to purchase the Omega from above?

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
You can't go wrong with Lucy. She hand picks every rep and puts them through several days of testing before she ships. She may take a little longer, but it's well worth the wait. She is a class act..

Winter

Do not accept unsolicited offers
1/7/17
I would like to buy a ladies watch from Lucy. Could someone send me a contact email address to get in touch with her?