• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy is 5-star

JamesAllenby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/13
I recently contacted Lucy about buying my first rep. Decided on the CrPO. After reading a bunch of reviews of many of the TDs I decided to contact Lucy. She replied within 6 hours saying that the CrPO was out of stock, and offered me the AT one, stating clearly that it is not from Noob (and I'm aware that some dealers have not been as forthcoming on this!). I said that I was happy to go on a waiting list, and she replied saying that it was unlikely that she would be able to get it in the near future (again, very honest).

I then decided on the LMPO, and also requested the rubber strap that goes with the CrPO. She said she could get both, but then came back saying that she could not get the Noob rubber strap after all. I then requested the BP strap. She said she could get it, but that it might not fit the LMPO. I said that I would take it anyway.

I paid Lucy via Western Union. That turned out to be a bit of a pain because Australian law requires specific addresses to transfer money over the internet, and Lucy was not keen to provide that! So I ended up going to a W.U. branch and that was fine.

Lucy sent Q.C. pics, they looked great. I approved the watch and she sent it very promptly and emailed an EMS tracking number. It arrived in about 6 days and looks fantastic.

I am completely happy with the transaction with Lucy. In total we exchanged 18 emails. Her replies were always very prompt. Her english is good and she worked hard to ensure that we understood each other completely, often double checking details. So 5 stars for Lucy, and thanks very much!!!

Side note: I am putting this watch up for sale in the sales corner because after dealing with Lucy I found a Noob CrPO. I have kept both for a few weeks to see which one I like, and have decided to keep the CrPO.

Here are some pics:

JamesAllenby

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/3/13
Thanks Jai04, but unfortunately I had to sell it to fund something else!

Yukishredder - I bought the rubber strap for the CrPO, but it does fit to LMPO perfectly. I felt the rubber worked better on the CrPO because the LMPO has a very shiny dial, whereas the matte rubber matched the matte dial of the CrPO very well. Cheers