• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy delivers in spades

blee

Getting To Know The Place
11/11/15
During march of this year, I have contacted Lucy to acquire a ZF calatrava, and a JF 15450 blue dial (which is very difficult to acquire, FYI). I have received both watches, and could not be happier with the attention to detail that she incorporates into her acquisition process.

Now I understand that there are lots of concerns regarding her communication and timeliness of services. Please look at the context in its entirety. Lucy is a one-person show. I can only speculate that she may also have a day job aside from being a rep dealer. Additionally, there have been numerous reports of heavy raiding, seizures, and arrests of rep dealers and factories throughout the year thus far. Understandably, Lucy may lay low to avoid such situations, resulting in potentially slower services. Regarding communication, if she doesn't reply to your email, message her again! She will eventually reply.

Patience is key with Lucy's services. I can assure you that you will be rewarded with honestly QC'd watches that you may wear in good health for years to come.

Last edited:

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
looking awesome m8.....patience is the name of the game .....