• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lost pearl on Planet Ocean

sjedwardz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/06
I bought a planet ocean from Trusty (Andrew) about 6 months ago. I noticed today that the pearl has dropped out :(

Sent a quick email to Trusty to see if he could get me a replacement bezel. One black and one orange are on their way - FREE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats what I call great service. :D

Tim

17/10/06
And just think. You can get it on correctly this time around!

-T

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Great service by Andrew. Tops.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Just what is it with these PO pearls? (the one with the glass inlay)
I keep hearing the same problem over and over again

I damaged my Ultimates' bezel insert, so I ordered another exactly the same.

The replacement came in a ziplock bag, but guess what was floating around in the bag? Yup, the pearl!

and when I removed the slightly damaged original insert, guess what fell out......?

Seems like I got two 'friday afternoon bezels' !! :roll: more than a coincidence :?:

Tim

17/10/06
Importr said:
Just what is it with these PO pearls? (the one with the glass inlay)
I keep hearing the same problem over and over again

I damaged my Ultimates' bezel insert, so I ordered another exactly the same.

The replacement came in a ziplock bag, but guess what was floating around in the bag? Yup, the pearl!

and when I removed the slightly damaged original insert, guess what fell out......?

Seems like I got two 'friday afternoon bezels' !! :roll: more than a coincidence :?:

Well I am sure you looked at how the pearls are stuck in there. It is not very amazing that they fall out. The inserts I saw just had double sided tape on the underside of the bezel and this is what sticks the pearl in place as well. My first mod with any new rep is a generous dollop of slow set superglue.

-T

drhydro

23/3/06
I lost a pearl on my PO, too.:cry: - bought from a member here- then ordered a PO chrono from Brand9, asked Kevin about pearls- he said he would order some and make them available. That was just before his accident(?) - so have not heard from him.

So then I get the PO chrono. One week later, and I look down... whole damn BEZEL's gone! :cry: :cry: I emailed B9, heard back from Lyn who said she would order another bezel.....

No pearl on the PO, no bezel on the chrono, but....

life is good! -klink

drhydro

23/3/06
I lost a pearl on my PO, too.:cry: - bought from a member here- then ordered a PO chrono from Brand9, asked Kevin about pearls- he said he would order some and make them available. That was just before his accident(?) - so have not heard from him.

So then I get the PO chrono. One week later, and I look down... whole damn BEZEL's gone! :cry: :cry: I emailed B9, heard back from Lyn who said she would order another bezel.....

No pearl on the PO, no bezel on the chrono, but....

life is good! -klink