• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to purchase a UPO

C5000

29/6/12
I purchased this watch (my first) from them over the summer...updated bracelet. Usually the model with the video is the most current/bestest. They are a top TD for a reason.

Don't pay any attention to the "ratings"...read up on the Omega section here...get to know differences between releases, versions, etc.

I sent my watch to Vac to mod the bezel, redo the AR coating and relume. Now the dial looks black and the lume is up to par. It is now a real super-rep. He does great work, but it will take a bit longer than you want it to...just like everything else in this hobby.

I strongly suggest you purchase a threaded pin tool that will screw the bracelet pins in and out correctly...no matter how careful you hope to be, way too easy to scratch the bracelet, break pins, etc. $15 on the bay.

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Good luck finding one.
The site may list them, but sorry - they are unavailable and out of stock everywhere.
The only one you can get is with orange bezel.
I suggest you keep an eye on member sales forums.

Don't order through PT first, without asking about availability (unless you plan on waiting indefinitely)...!!

Jodice112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/12
Thanks for the advice guys. I messaged PT to make sure they did, and they said they have a limited quantity left so I snatched one up :)

I haven't even received my Milgauss yet and I'm already ordering more watches!